Growth Factors are protein molecules which are naturally produced by our bodies. Different growth factors do different things. Growth factors function to regulate cell division and cell survival. The Stem Cell Hair Technology Factor program from Advanced Hair Clinic delivers growth factors naturally found in the body to stimulate dormant hair cells and follicles.
Stem cells have the ability to self-renew or multiply, meaning that they can repair and replace tissue in the human body. In other words, stem cells have the power to heal.
Every receptor on a cell has its own unique shape that can only receive a specific Growth Factor—almost like a key fitting into a lock. Once a Growth Factor and a receptor join, an electrical signal is sent to the nucleus of the cell, which either creates new cells or changes existing cells.
The Stem Cell Hair Technology Factor Program from Advanced Hair Studio contains nine (9) essential growth factors and multi complex proteins which stimulate the hair and
- Unblocks the follicle entrance
- Reduces excessive oil
- Kills bacteria caused by dandruff and inflammation
- Enhances stem cell metabolism activity, opening the delivery channel for nutrients
- Enhances nutrient delivery to the stem cell
- Stem cell hair growth factors inhibit DHT
- Provide essential nutrients and growth factors to stimulate the dermal layer to prolong and strengthen hair roots
Real People. Real Results.
* Results achieved with Minoxidil. Requires continuous use.
*Results may vary depending on individuals.
Advanced Laser Therapy is clinically proven to promote hair growth by 90%
Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors Instructions
Designed for self-application, our easy, hygienic at-home program can be used in conjunction with Advanced Hair Clinic’s Laser Therapy* or as a stand-alone treatment.
ADVANCED LASER THERAPY is clinically proven to promote hair growth by 90%
The 10-week program requires application of the formula once per week, coupled with bi-weekly applications of hair serum. Each application takes just 15 minutes to apply.
Newspaper & Medical Journal Press Releases
Is this treatment right for me?
At your free no obligation consultation, your Advanced Hair Clinic consultant will carry out an assessment of your hair and scalp to determine if this treatment is right for you. However if you suffer from the following contraindications then the Stem Cell Hair Growth Factor program is not to be considered:
- Keloid Scars
- History of eczema
- Psoriasis and other chronic conditions
- History of actinic (solar) keratosis
- Presence of raised moles or warts on the targeted area
- Scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities
- Blood clotting problems, active bacterial or fungal infection, immuno-suppression
Can I take a break during the treatment program?
Who can be treated with the Stem Cell Hair Technology Factors program?
- People with the following hair loss conditions can be treated: Androgenic alopecia and Alopecia Areata
- Men and Women
- Results are faster on younger people
- All skin types
- Hamilton Scale of 1-5 in men
- Ludwig Scale of 1-4 in women